Upgrade to Secure VoiP Phones
Why Upgrade to VOIP Phones?
If you have an outdated office phone system or would like to expand your current one, we can provide a solution to meet your needs.
From small businesses to large corporations, AdvaTech offers the best deals on telephone systems. We are experts at installing enterprise-grade phone systems that your business can rely on!
VOIP Phone Features
6 Typical Features of Our Phone Systems:
- Auto Attendant
- Voicemail Systems
- Overhead Paging Systems
- Background Music Systems
- Message and Music On Hold Service
- Integrated Video/Audio Door Intercom
A VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone system can reduce the cost of phone services.
VoIP Phone Systems
- Instead of using landlines, VoIP systems use data connections (for example, the internet, or your internal business networking system) to place and receive phone calls.
- AdvaTech has the knowledge and experience to install and maintain a VoIP phone system solution for your business.
We offer full-featured, 2MP to 6MP IP camera options for your video doorbell needs.
What is included?
- Integrated RFID reader with keypad for use with access control systems
- Support for HID iClass®
- Keypad for dialing
- Acoustic echo cancellation and noise reduction
- Enhanced cybersecurity with Signed firmware and Secure Boot
- HDMI output for live streaming to a public monitor
Secure Admittance into the building
Our video doorbells operate as a card and pin code reader for admitting employees and other authorized individuals without other intervention.
Unknown visitors can use the door station keypad to call reception, the person they are visiting, or security personnel and request access.
Call recipients can then see, talk to and open the door for those visitors directly or remotely from wherever they are using a cell phone, IP phone, or video management system.